The PLAY! – Interactive Gaming Convention is open as follows:
Saturday, 26 October 2024: 10:00 – 20:00
Sunday, 27 October 2024: 11:00 – 20:00
Admission is at 10 a.m. on Saturday and 11 a.m. on Sunday
On Saturday, the exhibition area will close at 20:00. From then on, a get-together will begin in front of the stage in a relaxed atmosphere for all interested parties who would like to continue their discussions.
1 day ticket 14€
For admission on Saturday or Sunday
Weekend ticket 24€
For admission on both days
1 day ticket reduced 10€
For pupils, students, pensioners, people with disabilities
Weekend ticket reduced 18€
For pupils, students, pensioners, people with disabilities
Family ticket 1 day 32€
2 parents & 2 children under 16 years included (children up to 6 years free of charge)
Family ticket weekend 48€
2 parents & 2 children under 16 years included (children up to 6 years free of charge) for both days
Children up to 6 years kostenlos
Box office gleich
You can buy tickets on site at the ticket office at the entrance during our opening hours at the same ticket prices.
Journey & Parking
You can reach the PLAY! – Interactive Gaming Convention can be reached as follows:
Address: Messepark Trier, In den Moselauen 1, 54294 Trier
Directions by car:
Direction A1/A602: Drive into Trier and follow the Zurmaiener Straße (B49) for 5km. Then use the right-hand lane to drive onto the Konrad Adenauer Bridge. After 300m you can turn right into a bend to the Messepark car park. From there you can reach the site on foot through the subway.
Directions from Pellinger: Coming from Merzig/Losheim, take Pellinger Str. (B268) into Trier. At the bottom of the riverbank, turn right onto Pacelliufer. After 800 metres, turn right again towards Konrad-Adenauer-Brücke. After the bend, get into the left-hand lane and turn onto Konrad-Adenauer-Brücke after the traffic lights. After 450m you can turn right into a bend to the Messepark car park. From there you can reach the site on foot through the subway.
Approach in the direction of Konz: Drive into Trier. After 800m, turn right again towards Konrad-Adenauer-Brücke. After the bend, get into the left-hand lane and turn onto Konrad-Adenauer-Brücke after the traffic lights. After 450m you can turn right into a bend to the Messepark car park. From there you can reach the site on foot through the subway.
There is a large P+R car park with over 1,000 free parking spaces directly at the Messepark site
Travelling by public transport (Trier main station):
Once you arrive at the main railway station, you have the following connections to the Messepark at the bus station, which is located directly in front of the railway building:
- Bus 83 – direction Euren, Friedhof – 12 intermediate stops to the Messepark P+R stop – Departure: every 10-20 minutes
- Please note: Bus 83 – direction Feyen, Grafschaft, only goes as far as the St. Matthias stop – from there it is approx. 10 minutes on foot to the exhibition hall
- Cosplays must not be too revealing, i.e. breasts, private parts and buttocks must be sufficiently covered.
- Large and bulky cosplay accessories (e.g. weapons, wings etc.) must be checked before entering the hall to avoid the risk of injury and obstruction of other con visitors.
Regulations on weapons and replica weapons at PLAY! Con 2023The following weapons and replica weapons are permitted at the trade fair:These weapons and replica weapons are NOT permitted:It is not permitted to enter the event site with weapons that do not comply with the specifications. The organisers reserve the right to check the weapons brought to the event for compliance with the rules. Weapons that do not comply with the regulations can be handed in at the cloakroom or must remain outside.
- Alarm guns and gas pistols
- Real ammunition
- Pyrotechnics, explosive devices and fireworks
- Throwing weapons made of solid materials and solid cores
- Cutting and stabbing weapons, neither with sharp nor blunt blades
- Real swords and decorative swords
- Proper arrows of any kind, regardless of material
- Rods or tubes made of wood, metal or fibreglass
- Riding crops over 1 metre long and hand whips of all kinds
- Tanto knives and decorative sabres
- Softair, paintball and gotcha weapons, both functional and non-functional
- Weapon imitations made of foam, rubber, cardboard or soft material
- Weapons made of foam or latex with a stabilising core (e.g. made of fibreglass, as is the case with LARP weapons)
- Non-functional bows without a proper string with a length of up to 150 cm
- Quivers with arrow replicas
- Weapon imitations made from a combination of wood, plastic and soft material, as long as the wood content does not predominate and the weapon is clearly recognisable as an imitation
- Throwing weapons made of soft, flexible materials without a solid core
- Riding crops under 1 metre in length
- We have limited changing facilities for invited cosplayers and contributors. However, these are not accessible to visitors. If you would like to participate in the con as a cosplayer, please write an email to our artist support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, we have various photo opportunities for you in the hall and on the forecourt!
- The handling of hard alcohol, drugs, glass containers, weapons and potentially dangerous objects is prohibited. Persons under the influence of alcohol or intoxicants will be removed from the premises. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the buildings.
- The distribution of flyers and advertising, sale of goods is only permitted after consultation with the organiser.
- Anyone entering the Play! Con agrees that photos or videos of him/her may be used by the organiser. Individual and subsequent recordings always require the consent of the person.
- Lost property must be handed in at the information desk or to a helper.
- We attach great importance to treating each other with consideration, respect and care.
- The instructions of the staff must be followed.
- Escape and rescue routes must be kept clear.
- Children up to the age of 6 are admitted free of charge. Proof of age must be shown on request.
- Adolescents up to and including 15 years of age without an accompanying person with parental authority may only remain on the grounds until 22:00.
- Young people aged between 16 and 17 without an accompanying adult with parental authority may only remain on the grounds until midnight.
- The majority of the content at Play! Con has a USK rating of 0, 6 or 12 years. For USK16 content, proof of age is required for young people. An age ribbon/stamp can be picked up at the information stand in return for appropriate proof.
- USK18 content will not be offered at the Play! Con
- Identification is compulsory on the entire site. The staff reserves the right to carry out ID checks on suspicion.
Yes, the exhibition park and the exhibition hall are completely barrier-free and easily accessible by wheelchair.
Yes, the reduced daily price of €8 and the reduced weekend price of €14 apply for people with disabilities.
Yes, the large P+R car park directly at the Messepark site has 1,000 free parking spaces, which are directly connected to the main entrance of the exhibition grounds via a short footpath.
No, the car parks are free of charge.
The following rules currently apply in RLP: https://corona.rlp.de/de/aktuelles/corona-regeln-im-ueberblick/
We recommend wearing a medical mask to reduce the risk of infection – to protect yourself and others!
Yes, bringing food and drinks in small quantities is permitted. Only alcoholic beverages are prohibited, and we ask you to refrain from bringing glass bottles.
You also support the con and our exhibitors if you take advantage of the catering offered on site.
No, animals are generally not permitted at the trade fair. Exceptions are assistance dogs.
The majority of tournaments are free of charge. Exceptions are indicated.
No, all programme items on stage are already included in the ticket price!